Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
Health and Wellbeing facts and figures
The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) shares information about Oxfordshire's population and the factors affecting health, wellbeing, and social care needs.
The report provides an evidence-base for the Health and Wellbeing Strategy and related service plans and is an opportunity for an annual discussion about the key issues and trends affecting Oxfordshire.
Producing the JSNA is a collaborative project with contributions from many analysts and sector specialists from Oxfordshire's Local Authorities, NHS, Thames Valley Police, Healthwatch Oxfordshire and Voluntary Sector organisations.
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment Full Report 2022 (7 Oct22)
- JSNA 2022 summary paper for Health and Wellbeing Board 6 October 2022
- Executive Summary of JSNA 2022
- Executive Summary of JSNA 2022 (accessible format)
- JSNA 2022 facts and figures on one page
EXPLORE using our interactive tools:
- Oxfordshire Local Area Inequalities dashboard (Sep22)
- Interactive Early Years JSNA dashboard (Dec21)
- Interactive healthy weight story maps (Apr22)
Note that these documents may not work with a screen reader. Please contact us if you need support accessing health and wellbeing data for Oxfordshire.