Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) provides information about Oxfordshire's population and the factors affecting health, wellbeing, and social care needs.
The 2021 JSNA draft was discussed and signed off at the Oxfordshire Health and Wellbeing Board meeting on 18th March 2021.
Some content below may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Please contact us if you need support accessing health and wellbeing data for Oxfordshire.
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment Full Report 2021 [PDF]
- Executive Summary of JSNA 2021 [PDF]
- Accessible versions of JSNA chapters
- JSNA facts and figures 'snake' [PDF]
EXPLORE using our interactive tools:
- Interactive inequalities dashboard (updated June 2021)
- Interactive healthy weight story map (published March 2021)