Mental Health and Wellbeing
Mental wellbeing is about getting the most from life, staying well, and feeling connected to those around you and where you live.
There are many factors that impact on mental wellbeing, including someone's financial situation, physical activity levels, access to and use of green spaces, connection to others, as well as wider factors in our communities.
- Extract of Mental Health and Wellbeing data JSNA 2023 (pdf)
- Interactive summary of Mental Health and Wellbeing data JSNA 2023 (Sway)
- Mental Wellbeing Needs Assessment report 2021 (pdf)
RELATED REPORTS and FURTHER INFORMATION
- Oxfordshire Storytelling Project report (August 2022)
- Public Mental Health Dashboard Office for Health Improvement and Disparities
- NHS Mental Health dashboard
- Mental Health, Dementia and Neurology Public health data profiles via fingertips
- Get help, information and support for mental health and wellbeing: local support services