As of the 2011 Census 16.4% of Oxfordshire's residents were from non-white British backgrounds.
The 2011 Census is the latest whole population dataset for ethnicity. The next update will be from Census 2021 but we do not have a release date for this data yet. We have ethnicity data from some population groups from local datasets.
- Equalities data briefing with facts and figures on population groups and protected characteristics (March 2021)
EXPLORE using our interactive dashboards
- Oxfordshire Schools Pupil Ethnicity 2021
- Interactive maps of ethnicity and country of birth data from the 2011 census, and deprivation data from the 2019 English indices of multiple deprivation
- Interactive dashboard of ethnicity data from the 2011 census
- Interactive presentation of ethnicity data between 2001 and 2011 census surveys