23.2% of Oxfordshire's residents come from non-"white British" backgrounds according to Census 2021. This is up from 16.4% at the taking of the last Census in 2011.
VIEW the latest ethnicity data
- Equalities data briefing with facts and figures on population groups and protected characteristics (March 2021)
EXPLORE using our interactive dashboards
- Oxfordshire Schools Pupil Ethnicity 2021
- Interactive maps of ethnicity and country of birth data from the 2011 census, and deprivation data from the 2019 English indices of multiple deprivation
- Interactive dashboard of ethnicity data from the 2011 census
- Interactive presentation of ethnicity data between 2001 and 2011 census surveys