As of the 2011 Census 16.4% of Oxfordshire's residents were from non-white British backgrounds.
The 2011 Census is the latest whole population dataset for ethnicity. The next update will be from Census 2021 but we do not have a release date for this data yet. We have ethnicity data from some population groups from local datasets.
- Equalities data briefing with facts and figures on population groups and protected characteristics (March 2021)
EXPLORE using our interactive dashboards
- Interactive dashboard of ethnicity data from the 2011 census
- Interactive presentation of ethnicity data between 2001 and 2011 census surveys
- Oxfordshire Schools Pupil Ethnicity 2020
- Oxfordshire School Pupil Ethnicity 2019 (June 2019), see above for latest data