JSNA 2022 Executive Summary
Summary of the 2022 update to the Oxfordshire Joint Strategic Needs Assessment giving health and wellbeing facts and figures.
The summary includes:
- an introduction to Oxfordshire
- a one-page summary of the data that we have been able to include in this update showing early indications of the impact of COVID-19 on health and wellbeing in Oxfordshire
- one-page summaries for the JSNA overall and for young people, for working age adults and for older people
- a JSNA visual summary "snake" showing data by life-stage
- links to dashboards with health and wellbeing indicators at Middle Layer Super Output Area level highlighting which areas rank as worse or bettet than the England average
Note that the information in this report is also included as the Executive Summary of the Oxfordshire JSNA 2022.
The full report was received and signed off at the 6 October 2022 meeting of the Oxfordshire Health and Wellbeing Board.