JSNA 2021 Executive Summary
Summary of the 2021 update to the Oxfordshire Joint Strategic Needs Assessment giving health and wellbeing facts and figures.
Amended 18/06/2021: community safety statistics - victims data now refers to counts of unique victims.
The summary includes:
- an introduction to Oxfordshire
- a one-page summary of the data that we have been able to include in this update showing early indications of the impact of COVID-19 on health and wellbeing in Oxfordshire
- one-page summaries for the JSNA overall and for young people, for working age adults and for older people
- a JSNA visual summary "snake" showing data by life-stage
- a JSNA inequalities data "tartan rug" for Oxfordshire showing health and wellbeing indicators at Middle Layer Super Output Area level and highlighting which areas rank as worse or bettet than the England average
Note that this information in this report is also included as the Executive Summary of the Oxfordshire JSNA 2021