JSNA 2018 Conference Report
On 18th June 2018, over 80 people from around 30 organisations met in Oxford Town Hall to discuss the 2018 Joint Strategic Needs Assessment for Oxfordshire.
Thank you to everyone who came along - there was a real buzz in the room!
Our speakers were:
- Diane Hedges, Chief Operating Officer and Deputy Chief Executive, Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (Keynote speech)
- Jackie Wilderspin, Public Health Specialist, Oxfordshire County Council (Conference Chair)
- John Disley, Policy and Strategy Manager, Oxfordshire County Council
- Margaret Melling, Senior Research and Intelligence Officer, Oxfordshire County Council
- Sue Lygo, Health Improvement Practitioner, Oxfordshire County Council
- Steve Thomas, Performance and Information Manager, Social Care, Oxfordshire County Council
Slides from the Conference are available here.
The report from the Conference summaries the key ideas for developing the JSNA, which broadly group into three themes (a) Publicity, (b) Accessibility and (c) Versatility.
If you have comments or ideas for data which could be included in the JSNA in future, we would love to hear from you, please get in touch.