JSNA 2018 Conference Slidepack
Full set of slides shared at the JSNA 2018 Stakeholder Conference on Monday 18 June 2018 in the Town Hall, Oxford.
- KEY NOTE speech: The commissioning cycle and how the JSNA feeds into this process - Diane Hedges, Chief Operating Officer and Deputy Chief Executive, Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Welcome and Introductions - Jackie Wilderspin, Public Health Specialist, Oxfordshire County Council
- Our changing county, housing and infrastructure growth - John Disley, Policy & Strategy Manager, Oxfordshire County Council
- An overview of the findings of the JSNA for Oxfordshire and its communities - Margaret Melling, Senior Research and Intelligence Officer, Oxfordshire County Council and Sue Lygo, Health Improvement Practitioner, Oxfordshire County Council
- Making use of the JSNA - Steve Thomas, Performance and Information Manager (Social Care) Oxfordshire County Council