EXPLORE the data for districts and small areas with our interactive claimant count dashboard (updated June 2022)
- This dashboard uses the latest Department for Work and Pensions data, available from nomis, to show the proportion of people aged 16-64 claiming unemployment-related benefits in Oxfordshire.
VIEW the latest summary of unemployment for Oxfordshire and districts:
- Unemployment to May 2022 (published June 2022)
FURTHER INFORMATION is available from:
- The Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- Official labour market statistics for local areas from nomis
- Office for National Statistics information on the UK economy