JSNA bitesize reports are one-page summaries of JSNA topics.
These reports are produced on a one-off basis and may not contain the most recent data available.
JSNA Bitesize reports
- COVID-19 and dementia services (January 2021)
- HMP Bullingdon Needs Assessment July 2019 (April 2020)
- Dementia (Dec 2019)
- Health and care of people with Learning Disabilities (Nov 2019)
- Smoking Prevalence (Sept 2019)
- Carers survey findings 2018-19 (July 2019)
- Universal Credit (June 2019)
- Ethnicity of primary school pupils (June 2019)
- Childhood obesity (May 2019)
- Sexual Health (Nov 2018)
For bitesize reports related to unemployment please see the unemployment dashboard page
For bitesize reports related to deprivation please see the deprivation page
For bitesize reports related to population change, please see the population page