Oxfordshire Analyst Networking Meeting 8th May 2018
Thank you to everyone who came along to the Oxfordshire Analyst Networking Meeting in the Long Room of the Town Hall on 8th May. It was great to see such a wide range of people representing Oxfordshire's Local Authorities, Police, Health and vountary sector.
The presentation topics this time were:
- The Oxfordshire joint Strategic Needs Assessment: introduction, example content
- Making use of the JSNA
- The ONS revised population estimates
- Oxfordshire County Council population forecasts
In small groups we discussed:
- Sharing what you know - what tools/training/resources are most useful for you?
- Barriers to sharing - what are the barriers to data sharing in Oxfordshire? And how can we overcome them?
- Working together – how can we be resources for each other?
- Making data more accessible to "data phobes" - how can we improve our use of visual tools (e.g. infographics) to share data in an accessible way?
***SAVE THE DATE** * The date of the next analyst networking meeting is planned to be 13th November from 10am in County Hall.
If you have ideas for topics for the next meeting please get in touch