JSNA - Young People
Information about Oxfordshire’s young population, and the factors affecting their health, wellbeing, and need for social care
Download the latest report
Footnotes throughout the report provide references to all data sources used. Some key resources are listed below.
Oxfordshire County Council is not responsible for the content of external sites.
- Office for National Statistics Birth Statistics
- Department for Education Statistics
- Department for Education Special Educational Needs Statistics
- Public Health England Child and Maternal Health Intelligence Network (CHIMAT)
- Public Health England CHIMAT Children and Young People’s Health Benchmarking Tool
- Public Health England Child Health Profiles