Health Needs Assessments
A Health Needs Assessment ia a systematic method of identifying unmet health and healthcare needs of a population and recommending changes to meet those unmet needs.
Note that reports and findings are the responsibility of the individual authors/organisations and any enquiries should be directed to them.
- HMP Bullingdon HNA (July 2019)
- Homeless Population HNA (July 2019)
- Working Age Adults JSNA (July 2019)
- Drug and Alcohol HNA (April 2019)
- Older People JSNA (Oct 2018)
- East Timorese Health Needs Assessment (Aug 2018)
- Children and Young People JSNA (May 2018)
- Mental Health JSNA (Feb 2018)
- Oxfordshire Sexual Health Needs Assessment (Feb 2018)
- Report by Oxfordshire's Health Inequalities Commission (2016)
Other JSNA Reports